Timeless Rage 🇩🇪
My Kingdom Come
Power Metal
🇪🇸 Creo que he nacido para este género musical y realmente me aporta paz, sosiego y un profundo apego.
Me llega el discazo de la banda alemana Timeless Rage con la soberana melodÃa que transmiten los germanos en cada tema girando su aporte hacia los tintes modernos y conjugando la épica y la parte más sinfónica en sus composiciones.
Me acaba de llegar el nuevo disco de Kamelot y en cierta medida tiene parecidos notables e incluso me atreverÃa a relacionarlos con los inconmensurables Brainstorm que tantos dÃas de gloria me dejaron.
No pierden la corriente germana pero si aportan una clara evolución jugando con detalles mucho más amplios, incluyendo ese concepto que sigue creciendo en la vertiente escandinava mucho más moderno y estético.
A disfrutar!!!
🇬🇧 I think I was born for this musical genre, and it truly brings me peace, tranquility, and a deep connection.
I just received the amazing album from the German band Timeless Rage, with the masterful melodies they deliver in every track. Their sound leans towards modern influences, blending epic and symphonic elements in their compositions.
I also just received the new Kamelot album, and it has some notable similarities to their earlier work. I'd even venture to compare them to the immeasurable Brainstorm, who gave me so many glorious days.
They don't lose their German roots, but they do offer a clear evolution, playing with much broader details, including that increasingly modern and aesthetically pleasing concept that continues to grow in the Scandinavian scene.
Enjoy!
#PowerMetal #TimelessRage #MykingdomCome #Germany #NadaHayBajoElSol

Comments
Post a Comment